Former Prescott City Councilwoman, Lindsay Bell, has a lifetime commitment to the Prescott community. She has four decades of community civic involvement, giving her the experience needed to engage in collaborative partnerships and to forge creative solutions for the challenges facing Prescott. Her unique experience includes:
- Prescott City Councilwoman, with emphasis on smart growth policies, strategic long range planning, and sustainable economic development.
- Negotiation expertise, with proven results as part of the team that negotiated the purchase of Watson and Willow Lakes.
- Hands-on experience with shaping Prescott’s first alternative water management policy.
- 34 years working in the non-profit sector.
- 40 years of community volunteerism.
- 40 years residing in Prescott.
- Master’s in Public Administration.
Lindsay is driven by her values. She was raised in a family that valued community service. Her parents taught her that civic participation and engagement are both an obligation and a privilege. In Lindsay’s family, they were encouraged to lead by example. Her mother was active with their church, and her dad served on the local school board. For Lindsay, running for Mayor is a way to honor and continue that tradition of community service.